Healthier 4U Vending – Providing Quick and Healthy Snack Options
Healthier 4U Vending is the premier Healthy Vending Machine Company. We understand the need for nutritional change throughout America. Our primary goal is to make healthy snacks and beverages easily accessible everywhere. Eating healthy shouldn’t be a task, but more often then not we’re bombarded by unhealthy options due to ease of access. Healthier 4U Vending machines are making huge changes to the way people snack. We offer easy, accessible, delicious options for on the go people. Below you’ll find 10 reasons to eat a Healthy balanced diet.
A balanced diet includes foods from all the major food groups which are fruits and vegetables, meats or proteins, dairy or calcium, grains, and believe it or not a small amount of healthy fat. It’s also of vital importance to consume the right amount of calories per day to maintain a healthy weight.
Here’s Ten of the Leading Reasons a Person Should Consume Healthier Food:
- 1. It definitely makes it easier to lose weight. Eating a healthy, balanced diet, including lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. The primary focus here is nutrition but can also help you lose weight when you fill up on fiber, while keeping your calorie count down. Large amounts of fiber help with the bodies digestion as well.
- 2. A Healthy diet will also help individuals gain weight. While there’s much more interest in losing weight, there are an ever increasing number of people who need to gain weight. People with various illnesses and diseases are a prime example. Choosing healthy energy-dense foods like nuts, seeds and dried fruit can help you gain weight without resorting to junk food and beverages.
- 3.Type 2 diabetes is the result of a history of unhealthy eating habits, along with being obese constitute the two major risk factors for type 2 diabetes. Eating healthy nutrition rich foods along with losing weight if you’re obese will help you cut that risk. Type 2 Diabetes has become an American epidemic and is evolving fast. Healthier 4U Vending are at the forefront of this war on type 2 diabetes, H4U is pro-health.
- 4. Eating healthy helps to reduce your risk of most types of cancer. Eating unhealthy, consuming too much alcohol, and gaining too much weight are all potential risk factors for various types of cancers. The results of eating a diet high in fat is a major risk factor for colon, uterine and prostate cancer, which are major problems that have increased drastically over the years. Being overweight also increases your risk for colon, esophageal, breast, uterine, kidney and many other types of cancer.
- 5. Our eating habits are a major influence on our children. Adults must set the standard eating habits of our children. While their young, we must make sure to imbue a health conscious idea into their receptive mind.
- 6. Dietary supplements shouldn’t be relied upon too heavily. It’s extremely important to eat a healthy, well balanced diet that provides you will all the essential vitamins and minerals you need every day. Keep it real, supplements are tougher for the body assimilate.
- 7. Eating a healthy well balanced diet promotes natural energy. Eating breakfast is important and a proper diet provides you with the carbohydrates you need for energy, along with enough B-complex vitamins to help the process along.
- 8. A balanced diet provides you with the fiber for a healthy digestive system and can help maintain normal cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Statistics from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics reveal that most Americans eat far less fiber than they should. A fiber rich diet includes lots of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, as well as legumes, which are all great sources of fiber.
- 9. Increase your consumption of beneficial fats, while reducing your intake of bad fats.
A well balanced healthy diet will give you omega-3 fatty acids and monounsaturated fats that will lead to a healthy brain and heart. Try to decrease trans-fats and cut back on saturated fats, which are both associated with inflammation and cardiovascular disease.
- 10. To much sodium in your diet will lead to symptoms associated with high blood pressure in certain people, which will ultimately lead to an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases. You can reduce your sodium intake by eliminating the consumption of processed foods which have always been ridiculously high in sodium.
Healthier 4U Vending Machines – Leading America into Health and Wealth
Healthier 4U Vending is an American company, our machines are manufactured right here in the United States of America. We’re a firm believer in American industry and support our economy. A great America starts with a healthy American.